Last updated: July 2021
Next of Kin (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://m6a.91e.myftpupload.com (the “Site” or “website” and is bound by the Australian Privacy Act 1988. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable data that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and contact details (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this information on our behalf.
How we use your data
We may collect data for (but not limited to)
- registration of a new customer
- process and deliver an order
- manage and create a relationship with you, providing valuable user experience
- protection of our business and website
- provide relevant content and special offers
- share it with other third parties that allow us to perform our services (ie e-mail marketing and payment options)
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with (but not limited to) newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to other websites
From time to time we will link to external websites. We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site nor the information or content contained therein. Please refer to their privacy policies.
We collect data to improve the content of our site and the quality of our service. It is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes with exception to the following:
- third parties who we use to assist our business including (but not limited ) to sending emails and making payments. In the event of this happening these third parties may have access to your details for the business activity approved by us only.
- if required to by law, when suspected unlawful activities have occurred or violation of our terms and conditions.